Monday 17 June 2019

ICED GINGERBREAD PEEPS


Hope you are all well. 
It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Blog. Each weekly challenge is "Anything Goes as long as it's CHRISTMAS" with an OPTIONAL theme, which this week is
"non-traditional Christmas colours".
Winners are chosen at random.
This card is totally NOT what I had planned but as I was rummaging through my Christmas box I spotted these cute little Gingerbread people and thought I'd use them instead. I cut them out and then applied Diamond Glaze to make them stand out. Doodled around a matching snippet of paper, and added some twine. Job done!
I've got a week of work now. Got so much to do. I'm hoping to make a few Christmas cards in advance, and hopefully set up blog posts! I'm doing my first ever craft fair in a couple of weeks so busy making things for that.
And my poor old Dad is still in hospital. He's doing ok, literally just need to get him back on his feet! Visiting him often and making sure he's doing his exercises!
Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: