Monday 4 September 2017

SNOOZING DOG


Hi everyone. A big HELLO and THANK-YOU to my new followers from Kit and Clowder....hasn't it been a fabulous party weekend! And here's a bit of irony...there's no colouring on my card! Haha!
This is my DT card for the new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe. Here are the details:

The theme is BOYS WILL BE BOYS!
Here are our sponsors:



Prize will be individually designed for the Winner.
Prize £9/$15 Voucher


Prize 3 images

I have used "Snoozing Puppy from QKR Stampede and made a simple card for my sister's father-in-law (and I've just found out he's turning 90 so I'm going to make it a bit more special!). I doodled the little paw prints and printed the sentiment on my PC.
Hope to see you come over and play. We still have a DT call out!!
Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Marjeta said...

Your card is amazing. Really love this dog.


Marjeta