Sunday 5 February 2017

ALTERED CIGAR BOX


Good morning!
I'm so late with this post but I have have a very poorly Mum in hospital at the mo so life is a bit hectic.
It's new challenge time at The Crafter's Cafe, Here are the details and it's a fun one:

THEME - RECYCLE SOMETHING
(Maybe a box, jar, a card you have already made and want to update it, a tin, a frame, put your thinking caps on!)
Our sponsors for this challenge is a new one for us 
Mari's Digis
 Prize is 3 images  (the same 3 that the DT has used)
Dr Digi


I have used an old cigar box, no idea where it came from!

I've painted it white and covered the panels with floral paper, adding my image and a few flowers to finish it off. I will probably add a few more bits and bobs when time allows. And it will be used to keep buttons in. Everyone has a button box, right?!

Looking froward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx


No comments: