Wednesday 1 June 2016

PENGUIN TRIO


Good Morning!
I'm just about getting back to normal after losing the dog. There are still a few tears but we're getting there. Here's my DT card for the new monthly challenge over at Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas Challenge Extra where the challenge as always is ANYTHING GOES!
Bugaboo DigiStamps is our regular sponsor. I've used "Make-it-Snappy Penguin Trio", which I've coloured in with Copics. The backing paper is from Dovecraft and I've added some Stickles for the sparkly bits!
Hope you come over and join in the fun!
Hugs
Fiona xx

3 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Fiona! So glad you are back designing with us at CHNC Extra! {HUGS} This card is super cute! :)

Hazel said...

Thank you for your lovely design inspiration card for CHNC challenge extra for June x

Heather said...

Such a perfect CAS card! I LOVE the diagonal stripes!