Sunday 1 November 2015

HELLO

Good morning everyone!
It's time for a new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe and our theme for the next fortnight is "Inspired by a song", a pretty easy them this time of year (think Christmas perhaps?!).
Our sponsors are



Another simple card from me today but I am so chuffed with how this bear turned out, I wanted him to stand out! I have used "Teddy Frame" from Deedee's Digis and used Copics and the fluffy rag technique to colour him in. My song inspiration was "Hello" by Lionel Richie but as luck would have it, Adele's new song is also called Hello!


So now it's over to you! Sing yourself a card!
Hugs
Fiona xx

2 comments:

cass said...

Card looks magical the little bear stands out so well. Love the Lionel Richie song "Hello"

chrissy xx said...

Hello! What a sweetie this little bear is.
LOve his fur, your pretty pearls and fun design.
Chrissyxx