Wednesday 13 May 2015

PPINKY BIRTHDAY GREETINGS

Good morning Blogland!
I'm here today with my DT card for Crafting for all Seasons and we're celebrating our FOURTH birthday! Me, I've not been on the DT for the whole four years but I'm so glad I'm here now. What a lovely team we have.
We have lots of sponsors for this challenge including Tiffany Doodles, Bugaboo and Ppinky Dolls but as I've left my blogging a little late, I will update later today!
Challenge is "Birthdays and use four of something"
Off to work now....back later!
Hugs
Fiona xx
UPDATE!
I have used "Miko with flowers" from PpinkyDolls, coloured with Promarkers. My "four things" are four different coloured ribbons!
Our sponsors are:







PLEASE SEE THE CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS BLOG POST FOR LINKS AND PRIZES!!!

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I saw this card on crafting for all seasons and just had on come by or a closer look. This card is such a dealing. Your colouring is superb. Hugs Mrs A.

Carol said...

Fabulous colouring Fiona...this is gorgeous. Carol x