Wednesday 27 August 2014

HOWDEE DOODEE AT THE CRAFTER'S CAFE

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well.
First off I would like to apologise for my wonky photo. There is a reason....I will try and keep this short but please READ! Moral of story ahead....make sure you back-up your computer! I thought I had; I thought I had all my digistamps and papers safely on discs. But when your PC dies and you find out your back-up discs don't work....what do you do?! Well, you have a rant on Facebook of course. Then you try not to cry, even when your husband says "you're not too upset, are you?". But, as a good friend of mine once told me, everything happens for a reason. I now have a new laptop (thanks big bro!), and have all my digis, photos etc back; VERY BIG THANKS to my friend John, who managed to work his magic on the discs. And I have learned how to use Google Drive to keep all my stuff safely tucked away. I have only just managed to figure out how to download photos from my camera though.....and I've not found the "how to edit" bit yet...hence, wonky photo!
Anyway, waffle over! Today's card is my DT make for The Crafter's Cafe where the theme this week is "Use die-cuts and / or punchies".
The image I have used is called "Sheriff Bobby" and he's from our sponsor this week:
https://www.etsy.com/people/MilkCoffee?ref=si_pr
I have used Promarkers to colour him in, and die-cut the image; also used some die stars and bunting. Hope you like!
Now it's over to you. Die-cuts and punchies...easy!
Hugs
Fiona xx




1 comment:

Veerle said...

Very cute card and a great idea how you put the lasso on your card. Love it. Greetings from Veerle.