Tuesday 6 May 2014

PRETTY FOR MY PRETTY

Hello blogland!
Something a little different from me! When I went to the Craft Show at the NEC last year, I picked up LOADS of MDF shapes, and during my MEGA craft room tidy up a couple of weeks ago, I found them all...still in the bag! Naughty me! SoI thought I'd try decorating one.
The heart shape has been covered with paper from Cuddly Buddly's "Country House" collection.
I've stuck string pearls all around the edge and added a strip of sparkly pear-trim lace. There's a bit of cheesecloth on there too, to make it a bit shabby! The digistamp is from Lacy Sunshine....she is called Lil Fidget!
I've coloured her in with Promarkers; fancied going a bit bonkers with the hair, and I love how it turned out!
Hope you like it!
Hugs
Fiona xx
Challenges entered:
Lacy Sunshine Facebook Challenge
http://notrealstamps.blogspot.co.uk/  "Anything but a card"

No comments: