Wednesday 20 November 2013

HEAVY METAL ROCKS AT THE CRAFTER'S CAFE


Hi everyone.
Back again with my DT card for The Crafter's Cafe challenge blog. This week the theme is "HEAVY METAL"! We want to see you use something metallic on your cards.
Our sponsor for this challenge is the great Rick St Dennis.
I have used the Snowman digi which I've coloured in with Promarkers. I recently bought some Frantage which I LOVE, had a little play with it around the image. I like it!
I've used some freebie papers and layered up the background, and (pleased with self) made a jewelled hatpin with a dangly charm, which says "Believe". It makes me think of "The Polar Express", one of my fave Christmas films. I am sooooo excited about Christmas already! Big Kid I am!
I have also used a love metal corner decoration and finished off with a chipboard sentiment.
I'm off Christmas Internet shopping now. Happy days.....
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: