Friday 13 September 2013

SNIPPETY CHRISTMAS CARD

Happy soggy evening! It's raining cats and dogs here, but I don't mind....it's friday and the weekend starts now!
Today's card is made up of bits and bobs I found on my desk. A left over piece of black dotty paper onto which I've layered a piece of gold dotty ribbon. And topped off with a double layered snowflake, which I've edged with gold Stickles. With a simple Happy Christmas peel-off to finish. Now this card is telling me, one, it is good to use up your scraps, and two, I REALLY need to tidy my desk!!!
I do love the end result though!
Happy weekend everyone!
Hugs
Fiona
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas challenge "layer it up"
Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas challenge extra "anything goes"
Pixies Crafty Workshop
The Glory of Christmas challenge  "Anything goes"

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Super snippet card - very classy and elegant - thanks for sharing for both CHNC challenges. You could also share this lovely card for The Glory of Christmas challenge 15: 'anything goes' - I'd love to see it there too, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT. Hope to see you again soon. x

flossbite said...

Thank you Hazel! I've done that too xxx

Di said...

Hazel stole my words! Classy and very elegant card Fiona! It's gorgeous.

Hugs, Di xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for adding for The Glory of Christmas x