Tuesday 5 March 2013

SATURATED CANARY DOUBLE TAKE BIRTHDAY CARD

A special birthday card for a special lady! This is one I made for my lovely neighbour Jimbo to give to his wife, the lovely Nanny Jean! The pair of them do so much for me, I would be truly lost without them.
I've used the "Double Take" stamp from Saturated Canary (Krista's blog  is THE best blog in the world!), coloured her in with Promarkers and added a little Stickles for some sparkle. The image is layered onto pink pearlescent card, and then onto a piece of pink floral paper from my stash. I've used some sparkly trim and finished off with some heart gems and a diamante centred organza flower for extra bling!
I'm entering this in the In The Pink challenge "Pink & BLING".
Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Christine L said...

HI Fiona

Now this is what I call perfect Pink and Bling!! I love your gorgeous card, and I'm sure your neighbour will too!

Thank you for sharing with In The Pink.. hope to see you here again soon!

Hugs
Christine x