Wednesday 9 January 2013

SATURATED CANARY UP UP AWAY CARD

Oh how I love Krista Smith! I have totally fallen in love with Saturated Canary stamps, I find them such fun to colour!
This little lady is called "up-up-away" and I've chosen her because I wish to enter Saturated Canary Challenge "song inspiration". Can you guess what song I chose?! Lol! Easy peasy... it's "99 red balloons" by Nena, a brilliant song from my youth ;-)
I used Promarkers to colour her in. The silhouette buildings were cut on my Cricut. I've layered the image on Kraft card, and sky print paper and the lettering was done on my computer, printed onto Kraft card. Flowers and beads from my stash!
Hope you like it!
Hugs
Fiona xx

2 comments:

Angie:) said...

So cute Fiona! I love that song and its such a great idea for the card!!

XX

Mary said...

What a sweet card.. I too love the Saturated Canary digi stamps. Your coloring is wonderful. Your Saturated Canary Christmas card is oh so pretty. Love all the glitz!