Saturday 22 September 2012

AWAY IN A MANGER CHRISTMAS CARD
Quick and simple card today! I have got so much to do but I'm feeling quite calm!
This card is so easy to make....all I've done is colour a piece of white card with my Promarkers to give a sunset effect, then added a Nativity scene peel-off. Layered onto black card on a white A5 card base. I've tied some black and gold ribbon round the card, and finished off with "Away In A Manger" peel-offs. Simples!
I've got my best buddie popping in soon to pick up a 50th wedding anniversary card, which I will share with you later (she has to see it first!). I will be baking another batch of Marrow Cakes (got to use up the never-ending supply of marrows some how!), and the BIG CHOCOLATE CAKE, which is a heart attack in a tin, but is so delicious, I can't resist.
And will try and get some toppers done to sell on ebay, and the numerous birthday cards for family birthdays coming up will not make themselves, so I best get cracking!
Hugs
Fiona xxxx
Entering this card in CHNC challenge "Nativity".

3 comments:

Hazel said...

You've got a busy day ahead - hope all goes to plan - the choc cake sounds wonderful! I love your nativity card (I would never have guessed that was a peel off) - love the sunset effect. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 91 - hope to see you again soon. x

Kath said...

A fabulous CAS card - I love how you've coloured your background.
Kath x

Helen said...

Beautiful - I love the colours you've used and the peel off looks perfect against the background.

Thanks for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge this week.

Helen x
(Guest DT member)