Friday 6 July 2012

CAT IN A CHRISTMAS TREE CHRISTMAS CARD

I've been very naughty this week. I've bought some more Mo Manning digistamps AND I've had a bit of a spree at Raspberry Road. Well, they did have 50% off!
So, back to the card. This is called "Cat in a Christmas Tree" and she does remind me of one of our cats when she was a kitten. Sadly she's no longer with us, but her sister is still here, and she'll be 17 next month!
I've used Promarkers to colour, and layered up some Papermania "Mistletoe Kisses" papers onto some matt gold card. All wrapped up with ribbon from Dovecraft.
This is a late entry in CHNC "festive funnies".
I have to work tomorrow but it will be my last saturday! HOORAH! No more saturday working for me!
Big Hugs and Keep Smiling
Fiona xx

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks, Fiona, for another 'festive funny' for my CHNC challenge 79 - a new challenge tomorrow morning. x

Elizabeth said...

Hello Fiona, Snap! We both like Mo Manning and this digi stamp too :) Your card is fab and I like the way you've coloured the image ... my memories are of a ginger kitten, Thomas, and sadly he is no longer - he was a rescued cat, a real character with a terrific personality, he died of feline aids when only a few months old. His sister survived for many happy years too - another coincidence :) Elizabeth x

Hazel said...

Hi Fiona

I so so so love this image - just a brilliant card!

Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me a lovely comment.

Toodle Pip

Hazel xx